cropped Castle white no background


Music Insurance

Music Insurance


Music cover provides cover for all your music instruments, sound/audio equipment, electronic instruments and other associated items (e.g lighting, wardrobe, film & video equipment, records, tapes etc) used for both personal and professional purposes.


It covers the equipment against accidental damage, theft, fire, storm, flood, lightning, explosion, earthquake, riot, vandals, civil commotion, malicious damage and fallen trees. Cover is provided on a new for old basis provided you have an adequate sum of insurance. The cover also extends to include personal accident for death or disablement whilst using the equipment and Legal Expenses cover.


The cover is provided at your home address, in transit and at venues, it can also be extended from UK cover to include european cover or worldwide cover.


Please contact us to request a quotation